The Other 90%

Most people have heard the adage that, on average, human beings use only 10% of their brains. The assumption has always been that it is impossible to bring the other 90% of our brains to bear on the challenges of our lives and work. With this book, Robert K. Cooper eradicates that idea, showing how to apply practical neuroscience to tap into previously-unused portions of our brains.

Combining inspirational anecdotes with practical tools, this book will help you increase your energy, defeat stress, expand your ingenuity and insight, and improve your performance in all your goals. The Other 90% shows you how to unlock your vast untapped potential for leadership – and for life.

Order it now from:

“A timeless and unforgettable message! Nothing else in the leadership field compares to the emotional intensity and practical value of this book. Share it with everyone you know.” – Ken Blanchard, coauthor of The One Minute Manager

“Every once in a while a book comes along that forever changes our view of what’s possible in our daily lives and in the world of work. The Other 90% is that kind of book. Robert K. Cooper brilliantly upends conventional thinking about human capacity.” – Nancy L. Badore, Ph.D, founding director, Executive Development Center, Ford Motor Company

“Well-researched and intelligently written…” – Publishers Weekly

“A beautifully inspirational and truly insightful leadership book!”- Stephen R. Covey, Ph.D., co-chairman of Franklin Covey and author of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People

“I love this book! Brilliant insights, a powerful and compelling message, and completely practical. The Other 90% absolutely hits the mark!”- Jim Loehr, Ph.D., CEO, LGE Performance Systems, advisor to top athletes and executives, author of The Power of Full Engagement

“Robert Cooper’s work is vital for everyone who wants to make a difference in their organization, community, or personal life.” – Barry Z. Posner, Ph.D., Dean, Leavey Graduate School of Business, Santa Clara University, and co-author of The Leadership Challenge

Order it now from: